Syhunt Community and Hybrid 6.9.7 adds expanded command-line interface and more
A new update is out for Syhunt Hybrid that expands the product's command-line interface, adds a scheduler service for Windows, improved APK scan support in Syhunt Mobile that now works on Linux, check for use of deprecated security headers, and various user-requested improvements.
Improvements and Changes
- Added a scheduler service to Syhunt Hybrid for Windows that works even if you log off.
- Added compatibility with Doku wiki in Syhunt Dynamic.
- Allow updating preferences through command-line interface. More
- Allow redefining the risk of a vulnerability by its unique check ID. More
- Allow unique check ID (checkid) in vulnerability ignore rules.
- Improved issue tracker updating through CLI More
- Improved and documented the Syhunt Lua API More
- Improved APK analysis, added compatibility with Java 11 and enabled APK analysis support for Syhunt Mobile on Linux.
- Improved internal crawling rules.
- Updated security header checks in Syhunt Dynamic (warn about the use of deprecated headers).
- Fixed: GIT URL in Azure DevOps Server not being accepted.
- Fixed: missing fatal error for SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG in Dynamic.
- Fixed: a few false positive cases in Hardcoded Password and Unprotected Resources categories in Syhunt Code.
We hope you enjoy the new release!