Today we release version 6.4 of Syhunt Hybrid and Syhunt Community, a release with focus on compliance report generation and user interface (GUI) enhancements. This version comes with a revamped launcher screen (see the screenshot below), adds new PCI DSS related checks (such as checking for unencrypted credit card transaction) and many new compliance report options, such as:
- PCI DSS compliance versions 3.2 and 3.2.1
- All recent OWASP lists, including the latest OWASP Top 10 list
- CWE/SANS Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors
- WASC (The Web Application Security Consortium) Threat Classification
Additional improvements include:
- Added 183 additional admin paths.
- Added additional password file disclosure checks.
- Added Jooma-specific optimizations.
- Added Nginx support in Syhunt Insight.
- Improved spidering (additional link extraction and improved relative path handling).
- Combined link list with additional details into new Coverage report section.
Screenshot: Revamped Launcher
We hope you enjoy the new release!