Syhunt Hybrid 6.8.5 released, adds GitLab support and extends issues integration
We're happy to release Syhunt Hybrid version 6.8.5. The new release brings extended issue tracker integration with support for GitLab issues, custom labels and fields in any tracker, personal access token support, improved checks for weak or missing HTTP security headers and bug fixes.
Issue Tracker Integration Improvements
- Added GitLab issue tracker support.
- Improved Jira support: allow editing custom fields in tracker preferences screen.
- Allow editing a list of labels when configuring issue trackers of any kind.
- Allow personal access token in GitHub tracker preferences.
Improved Header Checks and Bug Fixes
The newly added checks for weak or missing security headers got its first revision which addressed two specific false positive cases:
- a Permissive HSTS Header check false positive case.
- Missing Content Sniffing XSS Protection false positive (X-Content-Type-Options).
In addition to the false positive cases above, the following bugs were addressed in Syhunt Dynamic: a TLS 1.2 handshake issue, a case of http-equiv related redirect handling issue and a bug in experimental IDS Evasion feature (disabled by default) that when the option was enabled, the request version would be set incorrectly.
We hope you enjoy the new release!