During startup Sandcat will check all extensions for a Manifest.json file contained within the extension's ZIP package. The following is an example of a manifest file:
"name": "Hello World Extension",
- name* - The extension name
- version* - The extension version. If 'file:[dllfilename]' is used as version, the browser will read the version from the supplied DLL file.
- description - The extension description
- script* - The Lua code
- filename - The main Lua script file contained within the extension's ZIP package. This script will be loaded and executed during the browser startup
- init - Can contain a Lua script to be executed during the browser startup. If script.filename has been provided, executes after the script file has been loaded.
- shutdown - A Lua script to be executed during the browser shutdown
(*) = required keys