3.0 Beta 2
- Fixed: a minor issue when switching back to the Browser tab after clicking twice the Console tab.
3.0 Beta 1
After months of hard work, Syhunt is excited to announce the release of the 3.0 version of the Sandcat Browser. With this release, Syhunt's feature-packed, pen-test oriented web browser incorporates new capabilities and extensibility enhancements. This new version introduces a new major feature called Sandcat Console, which decreases the barrier between the pen-tester and the website, allowing the user to easily run custom commands and scripts against a website.
In addition to this major feature, Sandcat Browser 3.0 evolved from a single to a multi-process architecture (each tab is now its own process), a feature inherited from Chromium. The new version also brings in a richer experience, improved Developer Tools, improved Tor support, new extensions (such as the new encoder extensions and an enhanced Page Info tab extension) and other improvements.
- Changed from single to multi-process architecture.
- Added Sandcat Console, a command console with several useful commands and extension possibilities. New commands can be added using the Lua programming language via the browser.addcmd() function or by creating a Lua script file which must be placed in the Scripts/Commands directory. Read the details on how to add custom console commands here.
- Improved Developer Tools.
- Developer Tools now opens in a new tab.
- Fixed: Developer Tools not displaying cookies.
- Page Info tab now displays the full list of page objects.
- Added several encoder extensions (Base64, MD5, SHA-1 and more).
- Added a MD5 brute force extension.
- Added missing Ruby libraries to the script runner.
- Improved UI responsiveness.
- The Chromium library was upgraded to the latest release.
- The Tor application was upgraded to the latest release.
- The Syhunt Gelo library was upgraded to the latest release (version 1.05).
- Fixed: a minor tab refresh issue.