Sandcat Browser Extensions
If you know HTML, CSS and a bit of Lua you can easily create your own Sandcat Browser extension packs.
Creating Sandcat Extensions
- Working with other scripting languages (via RudraScript)
- Working with DLLs
- Console - Adding Sandcat Console commands
- Cmd Object - accessing Sandcat Console command details
Sandcat Browser extensions and commands can execute Lua code with all its standard functions, including file IO support.
- Custom Lua functions available in Sandcat Browser but not normal Lua
- Tab Object - accessing the Sandcat tab
- Gelo functions and objects (also available in Sandcat Browser but not normal Lua)
- Security - Security considerations when developing Sandcat Browser extensions